- EDUGRADE is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of our student’s personal information and records. EDUGRADE undertakes not to divulge such information to any unauthorized third party (except to relevant government authorities) without the prior consent of the student.
- EDUGRADE follows the below guidelines in handling students’personal information and records:
- a) Students’ information and records will be used for the purpose of academic program / course delivery and related administrative support activates such as conducting internal analysis, generating reports for authorized internal or external (such as auditors, government agencies) parties.
- b) Access to student information and records is limited to authorized staff or faculty members of EDUGRADE in carrying out the delivery of programs and courses to it students.
- EDUGRADE is committed to providing a positive learning experience for students. All grievances and reports of grievances are treated with strict confidence. Such information will only be shared with authorized personnel or related parties on a need-to-know basis.
- In the event that students have any grievances:
- a)They are encouraged to seek initial assistance and advice from their course lecturer or teaching assistants.
- b) Alternatively students can also speak or write to EDUGRADE’s Program Management Team.
- c) All issues of grievances raised in writing should include the students’ names and personal identification as the Institute will not respond to any anonymous feedback or complaints
- d) An e-appointment will be arranged for students to meet with a senior member of the Program Management Team for counselling and a follow-up on the issues of grievances. This can be arranged through a web-based meeting platform
- e) EDUGRADE will inform students of the outcome/status/findings of any review and investigation in writing and together with any necessary actions taken, where applicable.
- f) Based on the findings, EDUGRADE will take the appropriate follow-up actions to resolve the issues raised.
To provide feedback:
- a) Students can complete the online feedback/enquiry form at https://EDUGRADEonline.com
- b) All feedback submitted must include the student’s name and identification as EDUGRADE will not respond to anonymous feedback until verification on the student can be obtained.
RULES ,REGULATIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
For students who choose to attend face-to-face workshops, web seminars, expert talks ad online sessions at EDUGRADE’s classroom, seminars and expert talks the following rules, regulations and code of conduct applies:
- Be properly attired and maintain an acceptable personal appearance in respect of fellow students and EDUGRADE staff and faculty
- Respect the personal property of others and EDUGRADE
- Interact with EDUGRADE’s staff and faculty in a respectful manner
- Respect the rights, feelings, dignity, health, safety ethnic diversity of others
- Students are forbidden to engage in inappropriate activities such as but not limited to smoking , stealing, gambling, cheating, fighting, use of vulgar language, sexual harassment, etc.
- Students are expected to use with care EDUGRADE facilities, equipment and other resources. Students who are caught vandalising or intentionally causing damage to EDUGRADE properties will be required to pay the cost of repair or replacement.
DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS, SUSPENSIONS AND DISMISSALS
- EDUGRADE reserve the rights to suspend or dismiss students who: Commit academic or/and non-academic misconduct. Fail to meet satisfactory academic progress Fail to fulfil their financial obligations to EDUGRADE Fail to provide requested documents in a timely manner as requested by EDUGRADE Provide false documents or fraudulent information Any other action that may be decided to be suspend or dismiss by EDUGRADE
- EDUGRADE will exercise the following disciplinary actions for any action in violation of EDUGRADE’ policy and regulation: written warning from authorized EDUGRADE’ staff Grade deduction as per grading policy Suspension Dismissal Any other disciplinary actions which shall be decided by EDUGRADE based on circumstances.
- In any case that students find the decisions made to be unjust, they may submit a written appeal to the advisory panel Committee within 10 working days after receiving the notification of disciplinary action from EDUGRADE.
- The Appeal Committee will review the appeal and inform students of the outcome within four weeks after receiving the appeal request from students
- For a refund pertaining to withdrawal due to non-delivery of a course, EDUGRADE will notify students in writing in the event of any of the following:
- The course does not commence on the course commencement date;
- It terminates the course before the course commencement date;
- It does not complete the course by the course completion date;
- It terminates the course before the course completion date;
- It has not ensured that the student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organization or:
- Within three working days, EDUGRADE will inform students in writing of the alternative study arrangement (if any). If a student decides to withdraw, the student will be refunded 100 percent of course fees and any miscellaneous fees paid within seven working days from the day the student submits the request to withdraw.
- If the student withdraws from the course for any reason other than those stated above, EDUGRADE will refund to the student an amount based on the following table:
|% of the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C of the Standard Student Contract
|If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:
|more than 60 days before the Course Commencement Date
|between 31 to 60 days before the Course Commencement Date
|before, but not more than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date
|after, but not more than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date
|more than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date
- The amount will be refunded to the student within 7 working days from the day EDUGRADE receives the Student’s written notice of withdrawal with complete documentations as required. Application fee for courses is non-refundable and non-transferable. Requests that are received after 12.00 noon would be considered as submission on the next working day.
- EDUGRADE will provide the student with a cooling-off period of seven
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The refund process time of 7 working days excludes the time taken for processing by the bank. All refunds will be paid directly to the student only, unless written and signed instruction is provided by the student to pay the refund to an account belonging to a person other than the student.